Our extensive menu offers over 50 unique dishes served as tapas, tablas, samplers, entrees and more. Our ingredients are always fresh and represent the varied flavors of Spain, with each region showcased. No Spanish menu would be complete without Paella, and ours is second to none. Made to order with several combinations of seafood, meats and spices to choose from, you will be dreaming of this dish long after your last bite.
We also feature an extensive selection of fine wines and a celebrated homemade Sangria along with dozens of international beers. At Entretapas, our passion for every type of Spanish cuisine is clear. Please come hungry and come often – we welcome you to a taste of our beloved Spain!
New at Entretapas... Breakfast European Style! Monday to Friday from 8am to 11am and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 12noon.
Come enjoy lunch with a friend or business associate – great food at an unbelievable price!
Our salads and soups are the perfect starter or light meal options.
- When you’re in the mood, nothing satisfies like a hearty portion of meat or fish.
- The ever-versatile egg is a staple of Spanish cuisine, offering nutrition and sustenance.
- The Spanish tapa has a long and storied history.
- Please enjoy our wide selection of tapas, we have prepared them with you in mind.
- We love the idea of bringing this rich and delicious Spanish tradition to you and your family and friends.
- Our tablas are put together meticulously so you can savor every bite of the exceptional Spanish cheeses and hams.
magine your favorite flavors of Spain between two pieces of freshly baked bread and seasoned with olive oil and spices.
- making of the perfect Spanish paella is a culinary art.
Our kids menu is intended to expand our young diners’ horizons while still giving them the taste of foods they know and love.
n’t forget to save room for dessert!
Please enjoy our wide selection of award winning wines, international beers and signature sangria.
* Warning: The consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, poultry, seafood and shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.